May 20th Webinar Description and Registration Link
Date: May 20th, 2014
Time: 2pm Eastern
Speakers: Raef Lee, Managing Director, SEI Advisor Network and Cynthia Stephens, VP of Marketing, ByAllAccounts
Title: Learning from Robo Advisors: How to Grow Your Firm & Stand Out in a Changing Climate
The early success of “robo advisors” has attracted a lot of attention. “Robo advisors” are seeing some success in attracting assets with their consumer friendly interfaces, readily accessible data and low cost approach. Rather than be challenged by this disruptive technology, savvy advisors can use it as a learning opportunity to strengthen their practice as Baby Boomer clients increasingly demand advice that requires specialized expertise, such as healthcare and estate planning.
During this webinar, you’ll learn about the “robo advisor” landscape, what you can learn from them and how you can adapt your practice in this changing advisory climate.
Topics covered include:
· The Robo-advisor Landscape
· The three main types of robo advisors: who are they?
· What it means to you: how robo advisors are likely to impact your practice
· The takeaway: advisors should not be too scared by this
How to Adapt your Practice:
· Embrace technology: provide your clients with a holistic view of their assets
· Deliver Advice: provide relevant, insightful advice
· Create new business models: are there new models that are not AUM based?
Please Listen Below for a Podcast Preview of the Webinar
Please Listen Below for a Podcast Preview of the Article which can be Downloaded HERE